Thread: Question

Question

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.02.39 PM.png

I'm on Beckett looking at 2018 Panini Contenders Draft Picks. If you look at the name of the card it says:
    • 2018 Panini Contenders Draft Picks #101A Sam Darnold AU RC VER 1 SP2
    • But it doesn't have the RC tag underneath it. Only the Auto tag. Is this considered an insert? I know the other versions on the card that are numbered aren't considered base, but i thought the regular Auto would be. It even says RC in its name! Can anyone help me understand?

2. Kronozio
    Sorry cannot be of any help. As you said it says rc so it definitely a rookie imo. Have you checked the other sets from years before to see if they include the rc and au tag as your asking?

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Sorry cannot be of any help. As you said it says rc so it definitely a rookie imo. Have you checked the other sets from years before to see if they include the rc and au tag as your asking?

Don
    Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 5.05.21 PM.png

The 2016 Contenders Draft Picks has the RC/Auto tags. Maybe its an error on Becketts website.

Quote Originally Posted by McCallum12 View Post
    Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 5.05.21 PM.png

The 2016 Contenders Draft Picks has the RC/Auto tags. Maybe its an error on Becketts website.
    That would be my take. Have you dropped a message to the folks at Beckett to shed any light on your question?

Don
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I plan on live chatting with someone on Beckett when the weekend is over. Will update with their answer!

I plan on live chatting with someone on Beckett when the weekend is over. Will update with their answer!
    Look forward to seeing the answer you get back.

DON
    Hidden Content

Sam "White Jameis" Darnold is a great talent ... good luck with your collection!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Just a quick update. I started an online chat with Beckett, and once everything was explained they said it would take 2-3 days for a response because they have to talk to the people in charge of that process.

I also called them on the phone, and the person I was speaking to gave me his email and asked for a detailed explanation so he could find the right people to ask. So we'll see if anything comes of it. Kind of a lot for a little question, but I have time and am curious!

Just a quick update. I started an online chat with Beckett, and once everything was explained they said it would take 2-3 days for a response because they have to talk to the people in charge of that process.

I also called them on the phone, and the person I was speaking to gave me his email and asked for a detailed explanation so he could find the right people to ask. So we'll see if anything comes of it. Kind of a lot for a little question, but I have time and am curious!
    Thanks for sharing. Look forward to hearing their reply!

Don
    Hidden Content