Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Read this

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read this

If you read please comment what should we do as wrestling collectors to make this forum better

Sent from my SM-N920V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

I think everyone that collects wrestling cards should make a trade-list of what they have and create a thread.
    I have one where everything is listed by year, brand, card #, card description and Beckett price (if available). If someone didn't want to do that then a link to an external website or Google Sheetz or Flickr page could work, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It be great to help each other complete set but I can find no one interested in doing so

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country

It be great to help each other complete set but I can find no one interested in doing so

I can't believe that we don't have any WWE collectors here that doesn't have their cards inventoried on an Excel sheet, a Google sheetz page, the Beckett organizer, sportscardalbum.com, Flickr or the SCF organizer ---- most of the football, baseball, basketball or hockey guys on this site have at least one of those for their collections. Why is the WWE Universe behind the curve?

for instance, check out my football trading page on The Bench --- http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...79#post3820479

it isn't that hard: year/set/card number/description/BV ---- then at the bottom: clear bullet-points on what I would like to trade for in return

I've never seen that on any wrestling card forum... why??
    Last edited by K.C._Royals; 06-20-2018 at 06:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think they have extra but will not go threw boxes to help a guy out ????

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country

I think they have extra but will not go threw boxes to help a guy out ????

I can understand not wanting to take the time to go through the arduous task of listing every base card and common insert in an inventory tracker, but I'd love to see some trade lists or Flickr/Bucket pages with relics, auto's, parallels and nicer parallels for trade.