Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

There are a few issues I'd like to bring up:

1. I will be going out west on vacation to visit a good friend in Calgary (I live in Toronto). I leave this Wednesday July 11th and return Monday, July 23rd late in the evening. I will only have my phone with me as a form of technology, plus we will be out in the mountains at their cabin most of the time and I'm not even sure what service/reception will be out there. I tested my phone today, and using the SCF app, I could probably post my schedules. Updating the spreadsheet wasn't possible (so slow and laggy that it froze and crashed every time I tried). I will have to update the spreadsheet for all the days I'm away once I'm back. It seems like a fair consolation prize for doing nothing for a week and a half. :P

2. Next week is MLB All-Star week and it will require a modified schedule. If we wanted to do prop bet oriented schedules for the Home Run Derby on the Monday and another for the All-Star game itself on the Tuesday, that is an option. There will not be a schedule for next Wednesday and Thursday (18th and 19th) due to a lack of games. We could always extend that break to include Monday and Tuesday as well, give ourselves a longer break and not bother with the prop bet schedules. With my days being Monday and Thursday, the Home Run Derby would fall on one of my days. I'm not so keen on doing it, to be honest, so if someone else wants to do it, the offer is out there. If not, I may elect to skip Monday altogether. The All-Star game is on Tuesday, July 17th, which would be @cjs-sportscards day. In fact, here is a more detailed look at the schedule over the next few weeks:

Thursday, July 12th - I should be able to get a schedule done before I leave. I may have to post it here early and have someone copy and paste it for me, but I can't see why I should have any troubles doing it before I leave for the airport.
    Friday, July 13th - bakemeister52
    Saturday, July 14th - @ClemD
    Sunday, July 15th - @bakemeister52
    Monday, July 16th - Home Run Derby - cjs-sportscards
    Tuesday, July 17th - MLB All-Star Game - @cjs-sportscards
    Wednesday, July 18th - no schedule @rjabreu88 day
    Thursday, July 19th - no schedule (my day)
    Friday, July 20th - shockwiresports
    Saturday, July 21st - @ClemD
    Sunday, July 22nd - @bakemeister52
    Monday, July 23rd - shockwiresports
    Tuesday, July 24th - my first day back where hopefully I'll have the time to catch up on all the spreadsheet scoring I missed.... things should be back to normal by then... and it is cjs-sportscards day, as usual.

So, in summary, we are looking for someone to do the Home Run Derby schedule (optional) next Monday, the two Fridays, the 13th this week and the 20th next week, as well as for Monday, July 23rd.

Also tagging @shockwiresports @lil5up3rman @opulent jupiter @key2win

Updated. Looking for this Friday, July 13th, and the optional Monday, July 16th Home Run Derby day.
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 07-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Hi Paul, I can take Friday July 20 and Monday July 23 - mark me down on the schedule for those!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question on making the schedule: can I include 2 heads-up player vs player during Round 2 of the Open Championship?

I like the fact that we move into various sports and I can post in this thread the results shortly after they complete Friday to support those who tally the day’s scores!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@shockwiresports

Dumb question here. I just need to know how to score that. So for example if you say like Woods vs Mickelson (I dont even know if they are in it), whoever has the better score at end of day wins that bet? Or if they are tied with same score, its a push then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes that’s it exactly!

Example:
    Round 2 Score only
    Mickelson 69 vs Woods 71
    Mickelson wins

If they each score the same (71 each), then a push the same as in soccer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Dan! I will slot you in.

Hi Paul, I can take Friday July 20 and Monday July 23 - mark me down on the schedule for those!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That should be easy enough to score, why not.

Question on making the schedule: can I include 2 heads-up player vs player during Round 2 of the Open Championship?

I like the fact that we move into various sports and I can post in this thread the results shortly after they complete Friday to support those who tally the day’s scores!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I can do the all-star game with decent props (hopefully) - I think the HR derby may be difficult as you don’t know all the matchups until the actual event as players advance in the competition but I can take a shot at it - I can also do this Friday the 13th if need be just let me know.

Thanks.
    CJ

Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@shockwiresports

Thanks.

@cjs-sportscards

You can maybe do something like which player out of all participants will hit the longest HR, most Home Runs in one round, least Home Runs, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I can do Friday the 13th Paul!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast