Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Print-Run Mysteries of Panini America’s Pen Pals Autographs in 2018 Elite Football

Panini America’s 2018 Elite Football released just more than one week ago and has spent the nine or so days since absolutely blazing on the secondary market. One of the primary drivers of the heatwave? The chase-inducing Pen Pals Autographs insert featuring a rainbow array of ink-color variations, each with their own level scarcity. To help bring some clarity to the colorful pursuit, today we bring you a complete breakdown.

Based on recent secondary-market activity, it’s obvious that most collectors have discovered Red Ink versions of both Pen Pals and Pen Pals Duals to be the rarest. But how do the other colors breakdown? We provide the details after the jump.
    https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...lite-football/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I always appreciate the news updates you post but Hackler's overwrought alphabet soup of writing is vomit-inducing.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I always appreciate the news updates you post but Hackler's overwrought alphabet soup of writing is vomit-inducing.

I am just the waiter bringing you the soup. I apologize for the vomit inducing soup.

Don

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I am just the waiter bringing you the soup. I apologize for the vomit inducing soup.

The service is always top notch as is the ambiance of the establishment!