Thread: Newbie

Thumbs up Newbie

Good afternoon, I recently join this site to make lots of trades and add to my PC. I have over 60,000 cards for trade and slowly try to add those cards to this site. I add season 2015 to 2017 so far about 6000 cards. Is there a way to transfer my cards collection from Beckett to this site ? Anyway, I'm a Montreal Canadiens collector and made my first trade today. Hope to make more trades soon.. Cheers.

André

Welcome Andre to SCF and there are a Hockey collectors and you should be able to trade a lot on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and happy hunting good group here enjoy

Welcome to SCF happy trading
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Andre- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF! Glad to have you on the site!

You have a lot of cards. I'm sure you'll get many trades done in the future. If you have any Jhonas Enroth cards, let me know of course.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thank you. I have 5 base cards and 2 parallels… Lots of Brodeur, Fleury and Price.

Welcome to SCF André, hope you are enjoying yourself here!

Hello and welcome
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe