Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks Open Six Boxes of 2018 Gold Standard Football

You’ll have to pardon the football collecting masses if they all start to resemble 49ers for the next several days, what with all the gold-digging sure to be going on in hobby shops across North America now that Panini America’s 2018 Gold Standard Football has launched. Panini America’s fabled Gold Standard franchise made a triumphant return to the marketplace last season after five years away and is looking to build off of that intense momentum for 2018.

As you’ve seen over the last few weeks here on The Knight’s Lance, the 2018 edition is stacked with compelling content. On average, each seven-card hobby box of 2018 Gold Standard Football will deliver five autograph or memorabilia cards including one Rookie Jersey Autograph. In the must-see Teaser Gallery that follows, we take you card by card through six boxes of the product.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...l/#more-219207

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

This set is one of my favorites. Last years reboot was good and this one is too. I am looking to put some money back to pick up the Darnold of 25 triple patch auto.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content