Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hello, is anyone home?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, is anyone home?

Hello, I have been away for a long time. I was a huge WWE fan, and had been since the early days of the WWF. However, I lost interest when CM Punk walked out. I tried to stay interested, but there was no one able to hold my interest. I never stopped collecting cards, and I recently decided to utilize SCF in building my CM Punk collection, but... the "Wrestling Forum" is like a deserted island, and only skeletons suggest that there was once life here. I would love to get a have/want/trade list going, but I do not want to waste my time. When I tried to update my "Who Do You Collect" additions I was informed that the thread had not been updated in over five months, and that my "bump" would be frowned upon. Do transactions still take place here, or is it just a show & tell, and discussion forum now?

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Down load tap talk then you can put this app and blow out form in . A lot more movers in blow out cards

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

The sad fact is, WWE hasnt had a good card release in years- the stuff is either watered down junk or super expensive junk. The wrestling itself is lacking as well, which has driven away many of the former wrestling collectors. That, and a general decrease in traffic on the forum as a whole has made it hard to work wrestling deals. The best advice I can give you is post up your list- someone who may not have been paying attention may see it and you might be able to work some deals!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who you looking for I can pass you some in to of guy that are good trader . They buy boxes as for me I build sets for my p.c. and collect patch relics autos

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

@ jbl - I have tried Blowout Cards, as well as, several other trading card forums, and we just do not vibe. I have been here at SCF, off and on, since 2006, and always come back after a trade or two somewhere else. Concerning who, or what I collect... CM Punk, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, and Sgt. Slaughter, as well as, the occasional autograph, memorabilia, or kiss card that happens to tickle my fancy.

@ Palantri - I hate to hear all of that. I remember trading, and talking wrestling, especially WWF, with the likes of bootan, gambra, thelastdragon, policeradio, sportsdude, geoffyb, snfsportscollect, mavsfan, greengoblin, andy and so many others. There was always buying, selling, trading, discussions, and contests going on. I still have the Triple H DVD that I won. I can not remember which PPV contest it was, but I tied with another user for the lead. I lost the tie breaker, and he got first pick, but I wanted the Triple H DVD anyway. Oh well, good memories have to be in the past before they can be memories.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

Here are all of my wrestling cards that I have available for trade along with their Beckett High Values if available.

Remember: Ctrl + F is your friend!

I am always looking for:

any Kansas City Royals I don't have (particularly parallels and serial numbered stuff)

also interested in...

- any card worth $5 or more of any of these MLB dudes: Bryce Harper, Mickey Mantle, Mike Trout, Ted Williams, Cal Ripken, Ken Griffey Jr, Babe Ruth, Dale Murphy, Ryan Klesko, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, Stan Musial, Albert Pujols, Nolan Ryan or Chipper Jones

- any card worth $5 or more of any of these WWE dudes: AJ Styles, Pete Dunne or Zack Ryder

- any card worth $5 or more of any of these NFL dudes: Joe Montana, John Elway, Brian Urlacher, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, Brett Farve, Steve Young, Bo Jackson, Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, JJ Watt, Walter Payton or any Carolina Panthers player

- any card worth $5 or more of any of these NBA dudes: Michael Jordan, Vince Carter, Dominique Wilkins, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, David Robinson, Karl Malone, Shaquille O'Neal, Clyde Drexler, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Julius Erving or any Charlotte Hornets player

here's what I have...

2018 Topps WWE Bronze #74 Pete Dunne
    2018 Topps WWE Silver #74 Pete Dunne (24/25)
    2018 Topps WWE Autographs #2 A.J. Styles (64/99)

2018 Topps WWE Autographs
    Blue #14 Bobby Roode (31/50)
    2018 Topps WWE Commemorative Championship Medallions #CCCJ Chris Jericho (005/299)
    $10
    2018 Topps WWE NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III Mat Relics #TBRBR Bobby Roode (083/299)

2018 Topps WWE NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III Mat Relics
    Bronze #TBRAB Aleister Black (062/199)
    2018 Topps WWE NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III Mat Relics
    Bronze #TBRJG Johnny Gargano (122/199)
    2018 Topps WWE SummerSlam 2017 Mat Relics
    Blue #SMRSN Shinsuke Nakamura (21/50)
    2018 Topps WWE SummerSlam 2017 Mat Relics
    Bronze #SMRBL Brock Lesnar (076/199)
    2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania #82 Tye Dillinger $0.60
    2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania
    Silver #93 A.J. Styles (19/25) $12
    2017 Topps Chrome UFC
    Green Refractors #18 CM Punk (42/99) $10
    2017 Topps Heritage WWE NXT Takeover Toronto 2016 Mat Relics Tye Dillinger (030/199)
    $10
    2017 Topps Legends of WWE Autographs
    Bronze #LAKS Ken Shamrock (63/99) $20
    2017 Topps Legends of WWE Shirt Relics #ARBL Brock Lesnar (037/299)
    $10
    2017 Topps WWE NXT #50 Tye Dillinger $3
    2017 Topps WWE NXT Mat Relics
    Bronze 2016 Download Music Festival #MRTD Tye Dillinger (74/99) $12
    2017 Topps WWE NXT Mat Relics
    Bronze University of Central Florida 2016 #MRTDL Tye Dillinger (14/99) $12
    2017 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Autographs #ATD Tye Dillinger
    $15
    2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever Championship Medallion Relics Shinsuke Nakamura (253/299)
    $10
    2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever Royal Rumble 2017 Mat Relics
    Bronze Brock Lesnar (04/99) $20
    2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever NXT Takeover San Antonio 2017 Mat Relics
    Bronze Bobby Roode (64/99) $12
    2017 Topps WWE Undisputed Autographed Relics
    Green Austin Aries (182/25)
    2017 Topps WWE Undisputed Relics #URBR Bobby Roode (006/199)
    $12
    2017 Topps WWE Undisputed Relics #URRO Randy Orton (134/199)
    $12
    2016 Panini Americana On the Tube Modern Signatures #26 Chris Jericho
    $12
    2016 Topps Heritage WWE Autographs
    Silver Tyler Breeze (06/50)
    2016 Topps Heritage WWE NXT University of Central Florida Mat Relics
    Bronze Tye Dillinger (13/99) $10
    2016 Topps WWE Undisputed Autographed Relics
    Silver #UARDZ Dolph Ziggler (37/50) $25
    2015 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Printing Plates
    Cyan #11 Kane (1/1)
    2015 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Swatch Relics Goldust
    $15
    2013 Leaf National Convention VIP #NRF1 Ric Flair
    2012 Topps Heritage WWE Ringside Action #48 John Cena - Attitude Adjustment $1
    2012 Topps Heritage WWE Shirt Relics Dolph Ziggler
    $15
    2012 TRISTAR TNA Impact TENacious #90 AJ Styles $0.60
    2009 Topps WWE Historical Commemorative Patches #P1 John Cena
    $15

thanks for looking!
    Last edited by K.C._Royals; 07-18-2018 at 05:24 PM.