Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad to see someone with no negative selling a fake if they know about it. Glad to hear you got your funds back.

Don

Sad to see ebay scammers

SCF Rewards
    Country

New member here, but just dealt with this guy. FYI - he's using two eBay usernames: believe_in_miracles_777 and inner-city-police-chief. Still selling the "unknown" origin cards - and let me tell you, they are some pretty bad fakes. Stay safe out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers
    See a1_euro_parts's Items on eBay

I spent about 20 minutes the other day reporting all his auctions that listed "Unknown" under Original/Reprint for authenticity and copyright issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New username alert: believe in miracles is now the*card*castle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And maaaaaany hope you dont have or have access to a price guide, seen 2 Deions there, 1 bks about $15. they wanted $30 + post. the other about $17. they wanted $40 + post.
    Greedy Humans

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles

WOW at least you got your money back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Avid Jerry Rice collector here.

Purchased what I thought was a mint, genuine 1986 topps rookie.

Ebay seller: believe_in_miracles_777, recently changed their handle too
    Item number: 273369010591

User ID Effective Date End Date
    believe_in_miracles_777 Jun-30-18 Present
    d******************2 Mar-12-12 Jun-30-18

Here's the 2 auction pictures:

Attachment 156003Attachment 156004

What I received is on the right. A genuine Rice rookie is on the left, what I received is on the right. Not even close. Looks copied with a different finish, colors, material, everything about it is 100% blatantly fake. It feels like plastic. I initiated a return in which they defended saying they didn't pull it right from a pack so they can't guarantee authenticity. They provided a shipping label and I'll get my refund, but I'm concerned they will just resell it. I mean this thing looked pristine in the pics!! I honestly thought I'd submit it for a 9 or even 10, it looked THAT good.

Attachment 156005Attachment 156006Attachment 156007Attachment 156008 Attachment 156009

Truly disgusting to me. Spread the word and report the buyer's other auctions. They have some pretty MINT rookies and other random cards.

Right off the bat, there is no Resitered symbol on the top right of the Topps logo on the front left of the card. That’s a dead give away and the color and picture is blurry.
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12