Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Scott’s notes from the Nationals (8/2) - eBay programs

I’ll make this reasonable quick as it’s late and I need my beauty sleep.

If you are not following scfnews on twitter, please do as I’m am updating periodically Friday and Saturday.

I spent a bit of time talking to eBay today and there 2 programs I want you all to be aware of

1) if you want to list 10 items free of ANY eBay fees (PayPal fees still apply) - go to eBay.com/nscc10free to active this. Items need to be listed by August 8, 2018

IMG_1533268919.501708.jpg

2) if you are looking to test drive an anchor store ($300 value) for 2 months - check out eBay.com/freeanchorstore for these details. There are no details on expiration.

Both of these are nationals “exclusives” but I did get permission to share this will you all from SCFs eBay contact. So, I hope you can take advantage of this.

Other notes

IMG_1117.jpg

This card will be used for a contest of giveaway - “squints” from the Sandlot signed about 200 of these cards today. Hat tip to @zpk35 for the heads up on this as it was not heavily promoted by topps.

If you have questions or looking for something at the Nationals - reach out to myself, @doniceage, @lil5up3rman, @michigandan. No promises that we can make. I am only here until Saturday afternoon.

Thanks,
    Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott for the info and I use the FeeBay deal each month for the 10 deals for free!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks for the post, enjoy the Nationals Guys thanks for advertising SCF, keep up the great work!

Thanks,
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I love that “Squints” autograph... feeling the urge to watch a movie tonight.

-Robert