Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Thirston will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTT. Your base Hornets for my base ?

We reside in Charlotte, NC and my 10 year old is a Hornets fan.
    We would like to put together and assortment of base and low value inserts of your favorite team in exchange for the same of Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets.
    Perhaps 20 cards or so to make shipping worthwhile?
    Let me know your team and I'll send some pics of our offering.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I'll gather a list of Bobcats and Hornets. Pretty sure I'll be able to get more than 20 easily.

Looking for Cavs in return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was interesting.
    Piles and piles of cards in my son's room. I would have thought I would find plenty of cards...
    I struggled to find 40 or so Cavs cards. I guess when you divide them all up by about 30 NBA teams it gets difficult.
    We only buy a few hobby boxes a year so we are still very small scale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Warriors, Cavs, Heat, and Pacers.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m not interested in acquiring base but I can sell you a base card lot of Hornets. Let me know. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Vouch for this guy - we just made a trade and he included a really nice note from his kid :)

I'll see what I can find for you. If you have any new Bookers or any Vince Carter (my daughter collects him - and she does wear the bracelet you included :) send 'em my way. Otherwise, I'll just send them to you free. I'm always trying to clear out base cards to make room for...well...new base cards so I'm not going to sweat it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I live in Charlotte and could drop off some base. I'm in the South part of the city - PM me if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A BIG "thank you" to those who I have traded with recently. We have received some really great cards. Everyone has been so generous and the trades have gone smoothly.
    I've got my eye on some new sets that I had not had the pleasure of owning any of yet. The Optic, Studio, Topps Chrome, Revolution, Prestige and Excalibur sets are all beautuful. I know I'll buy a box or two before long.
    For my son (and me as well), the thrill of opening a mystery envelope from a trade has been awesome and, we are getting to see so many cards from our home team both present and past.
    If there is still anyone who would enjoy doing a team for team trade please let us know. We are looking for Hornets/Bobcats cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Warriors, Cavs, Heat, and Pacers.

We can do Heat or Pacers. We just did a Cavs trade and I'm not certain we have enough Warriors cards ( my son also like Curry, because of his ties to this area).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

I'm sure I have a bunch of Hornets/Bobcats base/inserts in my tradelist. I can use Jazz in return.
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content