Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Optic set needs

Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See Ernieadam-0's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi, I think we're in the same boat I'm looking to complete the base set. I have a bunch of Holos also but not near enough to try and put a set together. If you had some extra Cowboy Colors or inserts I could see if I have extras of the base you need. I do have a lot of extras the coalition was terrible in the boxes I opened.

Not sure what I have in optic as far as cowboys go but I do have a small amount of 2018 stuff and I also have a 1976 Topps Roger Staubach. Lemme know if you may be interested in any of those. Thanks

Sent from my Z988 using [url webs.com mobile app[/url]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go ahead and pm your list of what base you need and I will see if I even have any first off. If you have a list of this year's Cowboys I would be interested in stuff I don't have. What kind of condition is the Staubach? Thanks.
    I mainly collect Cowboys. My main goal is to put a team set together for every set (including sp's). I will trade for pretty much any Cowboys I don't have if we are trading similar things, low end inserts for low end inserts, etc. The link below is to my wantlist, you will also be able to see all cards I have for trade. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Country

Go ahead and pm your list of what base you need and I will see if I even have any first off. If you have a list of this year's Cowboys I would be interested in stuff I don't have. What kind of condition is the Staubach? Thanks.

Ok here is a scan of the Staubach and a few others you may like and I will quick make a list.1534908802974.jpg1534908762095.jpg1534908719691.jpg1534902786816.jpg

Country

Ttt

Country

ttt