Yea, this thread got me thinking, after I made my post I went on ebay and found 400 (9) pocket pages. It cost me $28.00 shipped but well worth it, it will hold 3,600 cards, and binders are never an issue, I live across the street from a dollar store and they have plenty of binders, they're perfect for sets of 200-300 cards which is exactly the size of sets I'll be making.... I know I have at least a few dozen sets - I know for a fact I have several 15-16 & 16-17 Upper Deck hockey base sets among many many others.

Yea, I break a lot of boxes, lol - it's pretty fun... Ebay is a good tool, you can get a box lot of 15 boxes for less than $200 shipped of product from the 90's - I know it's not the most desirable era, but it's still fun pulling rookie cards of Hall of Famer's, not only that but it will keep me busy for a week.. But hey, they generally pay for themselves - especially the newer products, I mean it's a rare occasion if I don't get my monies out of a box.... The real secret is that if you're looking for a key card or a "hit" don't be scared to go all out and buy 10 boxes, because chances are you will get the card you're looking for..... I mean last week I bought a 5 box lot of 16-17 Upper Deck Series One, and my goal was to pull an Auston Matthews Young Guns Rc which books for like $250-$300, well I paid $81 shipped for the 5 boxes and I got the Auston Matthews Young Gun so it was well worth it (actually my 3rd Matthews Young Gun pull out of maybe 20-25 boxes)..

So yea, thanks to this thread I think I'll start making sets and putting them in binders because it's the best way to do it - I enjoy looking at the cards & stats, and I don't want to physically hold them or just keep them in a box in the back of my closet - it will be nice to just be able to pull a binder out and have a look..... That and I have a couple of 5,000 count boxes of stars which I would really love to get into binders just to have a look when I feel like looking at some cards.

Don't give away your secrets, man!