Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Quick update before I forget...

I'm actually going to try to stay on top of things. Sort of.

TTM July 31
    John Kruk, c/o Phillies, 2/2, 1 year

TTM August 13
    Jose Canseco, c/o home, 2/2, 5 months

IP August 15 - Cleburne Railroaders at Texas AirHogs
    Rafael Palmeiro, 1/4, 3/3
    Angelo Gumbs, 2/2

I have one more Grand Prairie outing and one more Frisco outing all coming up. I just need one autograph in that time to hit 200 for my third straight month, and four more to hit 700 across June-July-August.

We'll be seeing the Lincoln Saltdogs on Sunday in Grand Prairie (Dan Johnson, Shairon Martis, Dan Reichert, Joe Bircher, Curt Smith, and Brandon Jacobs all have cards), and I'll be headed out to Frisco next weekend for the Midland Rockhounds. Both teams' seasons are done on September 3 unless Frisco can overcome a 4.5 game deficit in the final two weeks.

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

The AirHogs play by play guy, Joey Zana is a great follow on Instagram. His announce style is kind of Jim Brockmire, but without all the cocaine.