Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grab Bags

Grab Bags

Send me any amount of CC you want and I'll send you totally random star, rookie and insert card(s) (1980-2003).

The more CC you send the better/more cards I send.

You make the decision on what you want to spend, I'll pick the cards, and you'll have an exciting day at the mailbox (kinda like opening a fresh pack).

I feel confident you'll get more than your CCs value, and be very pleased. I'm not out to rip you off.

Just be realistic, you won't get much for 1 CC.

I'm doing this because I want to start building my collection in a completely different way and would prefer to start from scratch.

I don't want to waste my time/money listing them all on ebay, or trading them one by one.

Send me a PM or just send me CC, but don't forget to give me your address.

As mentioned before... "Just be realistic"

No. A stamp alone costs 39 cents, then you need to figure in an envelope, a sleeve and my time. I'll state now that anything less than 50cc will be a waste of everyone's time.

50 CC for a common card? Good luck getting any buyers.

(Send me any amount of CC you want and I'll send you totally random star, rookie and insert card(s) (1980-2003).

THIS DOESNT SEEM LIKE A COMMON CARD TO ME....LET THE MAN CONDUCT HIS BUSINESS, HOOK HIM UP WITH A FAIR AMOUNT OF CC (50) AND THE MAN WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A COUPLE OF STAR CARDS...TRY IT OUT, MAYBE YOU GET SOMETHING GOOD..DAMN, YOU GOT THE CC FOR FREE........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast