Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Updated WWE/TNA Trade List

Hey all, looking to make some trades, below will be a list of the people that I PC. Also have a 2 boxes of Undisputed coming in the mail next week, so if I pull anyone that's not a PC item, I will be adding them to this list.

I collect:

Alexa Bliss
    Jeff Hardy
    Becky Lynch
    Shinsuke Nakamara

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated (8/25/2018)

/25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Come on Finn, that isnt even an attempt...LOL

nice stuff man!!!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

would you trade your 2018 Topps Heritage WWE Autographs #AFB Finn Balor /99 $30.00 for my 2017 Topps WWE NXT Autographs #RASN Shinsuke Nakamura $30.00?

please post if you agree

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you trade your 2018 Topps Heritage WWE Autographs #AFB Finn Balor /99 $30.00 for my 2017 Topps WWE NXT Autographs #RASN Shinsuke Nakamura $30.00?

please post if you agree

Hey, all of these have been traded. Will have to update my trade sheet when i get some time again.

Thanks,

Tyler.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

Hey, all of these have been traded. Will have to update my trade sheet when i get some time again.

Thanks,

Tyler.

do you still have that 2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Autographs #AFB Finn Balor $40.00 in your Flickr bucket?
    I'm interested in that.
    I can add in a 2017 Topps Chrome UFC Green Refractors #18 CM Punk (42/99) $10.00 with that 2017 Topps WWE NXT Autographs #RASN Shinsuke Nakamura $30.00 if that works for you.

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you still have that 2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Autographs #AFB Finn Balor $40.00 in your Flickr bucket?
    I'm interested in that.
    I can add in a 2017 Topps Chrome UFC Green Refractors #18 CM Punk (42/99) $10.00 with that 2017 Topps WWE NXT Autographs #RASN Shinsuke Nakamura $30.00 if that works for you.

thanks!

Unfortunately everything is outdated, lol. I am hoping to have everything updated by the end of this weekend.

Definitely interested in the Nak though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

do u have any base of liv morgan,sarah logan and ruby riot for trade I have base of alexa and becky