Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Philadelphia Flyers
    Upper Deck ePack

It would take me too long to explain everything stored. I will post pictures in a bit.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It would take me too long to explain everything stored. I will post pictures in a bit.

Nice !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Where the majority of my collection lives...

IMG_7042.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Where the majority of my collection lives...

IMG_7042.jpg

That binder is packed!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Haha, you know it !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I store mine differently than anyone I've met, but it works for me. Most people say the toploaders fly out when turning pages but I use big team bags for most cards so they stay pretty good. You do have to be careful but I find I look at my cards WAY more when they're in binders than when they're in boxes.

Now this is cool. Awesome way to store those heavy duty cards! Nice touch on the binders with the cards on the side of the binder. That would look great to flip through AND store on a shelf. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

I agree, that's amazing! What kind of binders are they? How many of those 4-pocket pages can you fit in each one?

As for me, I have my PCs spread out in different spots. Really high-end stuff goes into my safe. Semi high-end stuff goes into lock boxes. Mid- and low-end stuff for some of my PCs get the soft sleeve and top loader treatment. I'm still trying to figure out how to display my 15-16 OPC Platinum sets, as I really want a nice way to display all of the different colored parallels, and I think those binders would make them look nice, in 9-pocket pages.
    Last edited by LecavalierFan; 09-04-2018 at 12:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

All in boxes! The trade bait is in 1 3 row shoe box & my PCs are in a couple other shoe boxes while all the base/common cards are in a few 800 count boxes. Most of my cards are in penny sleeves & toploaders & a handful of cards are in 1 touch mags. I'm a guy & 45 y/o so I'm never too organized lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

I agree, that's amazing! What kind of binders are they? How many of those 4-pocket pages can you fit in each one?

As for me, I have my PCs spread out in different spots. Really high-end stuff goes into my safe. Semi high-end stuff goes into lock boxes. Mid- and low-end stuff for some of my PCs get the soft sleeve and top loader treatment. I'm still trying to figure out how to display my 15-16 OPC Platinum sets, as I really want a nice way to display all of the different colored parallels, and I think those binders would make them look nice, in 9-pocket pages.

Starting at the cards.. they're either in one-touch or toploaders, Then they go into either One-Touch resealable sleeves or Graded resealable sleeves. These make them slip around less inside the pages - the graded bags actually make it so the toploaders stay pretty snug in the pockets but sometimes they wrinkle a little bit so it doesn't look as clean. I use the Ultra-Pro Platinum 4-pocket pages... just the regular ones from Amazon. Then they go into 3" Storex Duratech binders.. these are around $8-10.. buy them from Staples online or wherever has a sale. Each binder can hold about 20-25 pages depending on how many one-touches are in there. If its just thinner toploaders then I can fit 25 or maybe even more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I store mine differently than anyone I've met, but it works for me. Most people say the toploaders fly out when turning pages but I use big team bags for most cards so they stay pretty good. You do have to be careful but I find I look at my cards WAY more when they're in binders than when they're in boxes.

Now this is cool. Awesome way to store those heavy duty cards! Nice touch on the binders with the cards on the side of the binder. That would look great to flip through AND store on a shelf. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Starting at the cards.. they're either in one-touch or toploaders, Then they go into either One-Touch resealable sleeves or Graded resealable sleeves. These make them slip around less inside the pages - the graded bags actually make it so the toploaders stay pretty snug in the pockets but sometimes they wrinkle a little bit so it doesn't look as clean. I use the Ultra-Pro Platinum 4-pocket pages... just the regular ones from Amazon. Then they go into 3" Storex Duratech binders.. these are around $8-10.. buy them from Staples online or wherever has a sale. Each binder can hold about 20-25 pages depending on how many one-touches are in there. If its just thinner toploaders then I can fit 25 or maybe even more.

Thanks! I'm not sure Staples sells them down here in the states, but they're on Amazon, a 6-pack for ~$10 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@Savard18 I have a binder for Yankees, non Yankee Inserts and diff complete sets. I have a monster box of commons sorted by team, a box for autos, a box for GU, a box for nicer inserts and then I further divide cards with rubberbands. For example my 2018 BL Caricature reproduction set is in the insert box and bound by rubber bands. I also have a seperate book for Roberto Alomar, seperate boxes for Pat Neshek, Roberto Clemente and Aaron Judge. My non pc players, non auto, non Yankees graded cards are also seperate. Organize in however you feel comfortable.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast