Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Denver Broncos USC Trojans
    Twitter: @DrunkTrojan Instagram:

I have been picking up most of the recent releases for the set, but haven’t been able to grade them yet. I did want to share one huge pick up for the set.

I have the three Bradys in the set. Now to get those gold labels. Thanks to everyone for their help and positive feedback.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I don't know what % you have collected of the whole set but this is looking like a set super collection that is worthy of the SCF HoF!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I don't know what % you have collected of the whole set but this is looking like a set super collection that is worthy of the SCF HoF!

Thanks I appreciate the vote, but I wouldnt nominate myself till I was at 100%. I am currenlty at 144 of 145 that I know to have been released. Now here are the stats I enjoy and want to be known for, 5 BGS 10/10, 122 BGS 9.5/10, 5 BGS 9.5/9, 5 BGS 8.5/10 or 9.0/10, and 7 raw that I haven't graded. Then Panini still trickling them out in most new poducts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Amazing!

I have the Rod Smith, ungraded. That's it, haha.

But I knew when I got it that someone out there would go after this set. Thanks for posting it here, where I got to see it!

Really cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Amazing!

I have the Rod Smith, ungraded. That's it, haha.

But I knew when I got it that someone out there would go after this set. Thanks for posting it here, where I got to see it!

Really cool!

Glad I could share. Can’t go wrong with picking up any of the Denver guys. Hope they add Von and ware from super bowl 50

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Glad I could share. Can’t go wrong with picking up any of the Denver guys. Hope they add Von and ware from super bowl 50

Well, there's only the one for 49, and one from 51 (that your showing), so I assume they are coming. It's probably a year or two until we see Eagles cards in the set also. Although you would probably know far more about how these come out than me.

Contenders, NT. Obsidian. Those high end pricey products. That's what these baby's come in, right? Probably gonna see a few new ones over the next few months. And I would guess the first SB50 card released will be the QB, not the MVP.

Either way, I cannot wait to see them here!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Well I have now completed the set currently at 145 cards. I know more will be coming in future products and I want to continue to strive for all BGS 9.5 10s or higher.

Super Bowl Set

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

CONGRATULATIONS! This is one of the best threads on this site and THAT is one of the most beautiful collections I have seen in a very long time; magnificent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing, you did an amazing job in putting this together!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

CONGRATULATIONS! This is one of the best threads on this site and THAT is one of the most beautiful collections I have seen in a very long time; magnificent!

^^^What Jameis1of1 said!^^^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast