Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Denver Broncos USC Trojans
    Twitter: @DrunkTrojan Instagram:

With my recent scans and set updates I was able to send this information to Panini. Then to my surprise I was able to share my story and be featured in a recent Panini blog.

https://www.paniniamerica.net/blog/o...ignatures-set/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

With my recent scans and set updates I was able to send this information to Panini. Then to my surprise I was able to share my story and be featured in a recent Panini blog.

https://www.paniniamerica.net/blog/o...ignatures-set/

It was a nice write up. Congrats!
    Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

My goodness!!!!! I’m late to this party but I didn’t miss a thing. I kinda remember what I paid for my Singletary and can only imagine what this set has set you back. Simply marvelous!!!!

I honestly had no clue what my Singletary card was when I bought it and I paid quite a bit for it. I actually thought the Panini One was some kind of 1/1 set. It’s my fault. I didn’t do any research and pulled the trigger on the card. I soon after learned I was way wrong and saw several for sale.

You have shed a ton of light on the set and I really appreciate you sharing all this knowledge bomb you dropped! Along with the beautiful set!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles
    See al*b*sure's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to adriverjr@netzero.net Member is PayPal Verified

I was finally able to read the article. What a great write up on simply the best set I’ve ever seen assembled.

I have a question Luke. You said in the article that you have to watch breaks when sets come out. Any particular way you do that? Anyplace you follow to do that.?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567