Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Beckett Basketball Hot LIst From May 2004

Not much with this one other than Lebron James and Carmelo but still a nice look at the past hot cards from Beckett.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah that hot list is sensible. All of those players had/have long term success; I always tend to think Melo underachieved slightly, but he has over 25,000 pts in his career. I'm sure he'll still make the HOF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that hot list is sensible. All of those players had/have long term success; I always tend to think Melo underachieved slightly, but he has over 25,000 pts in his career. I'm sure he'll still make the HOF.

Yeah he will easily make the HOF since the basketball one is so weak and he has scored a ton. Just mostly empty scoring though with probably one of the most team destroying personalities to go with it. Would never want him on my team no matter how much he scored.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah can't say I was too thrilled with him on the Thunder last season. He did make some nice comments about the franchise before moving on, but still, that was a season to forget.

I remember some years ago when Oscar Robertson told him to develop a more all-around game, and instead of taking his advice, Carmelo said something to the effect of, "Oscar and I are different players. I respect what he did, but I'm going to keep playing my own way."

Uh huh Melo, look where that got you. Glorified Alex English type career.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember some years ago when Oscar Robertson told him to develop a more all-around game, and instead of taking his advice, Carmelo said something to the effect of, "Oscar and I are different players. I respect what he did, but I'm going to keep playing my own way.".

Yeah when he said that I took it as meaning I make my money scoring and I'm not going to improve my game because nobody cares about the little stuff now just how many points you put up and I'm not good enough to do both.