Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Tom Wilson Suspended For 20 Games

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018...nty-games.html

The NHL Department of Player Safety has made a statement. Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson has been suspended for twenty games following his illegal check to the head of St. Louis Blues forward Oskar Sundqvist. The league has clearly had enough of the repeat offender ending up involved in incidents like this, and will have him sit for nearly a quarter of the season. As the accompanying video explains:

"Players who repeatedly violate league playing rules will be more severely punished for each new violation. Wilson was suspended on three occasions during the 2017-18 NHL season. On September 22nd, 2017 he was suspended for a late, high hit on Robert Thomas. Just two preseason games later, Wilson was again suspended, this time for boarding Samuel Blais. Seven months later, Wilson was suspended for an illegal check to the head of Zach Aston-Reese. This hit on Sundqvist occurred in only his 16th game since his last suspension, which was also for an illegal check to the head."

In short, including preseason and postseason games played, this is Wilson’s fourth suspension in his last 105 games—an unprecedented frequency of suspensions in the history of the Department of Player Safety.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They should just sit him every time they play the Blues b/c he ends up suspended.

I really like most of his game, he's talented and also rarely loses a fight. I don't understand why he feels the need to constantly be throwing these cheap shots.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That’s a good start.

Now do something about Marchand jumping Eller tonight in the dying minutes of a 7-0 game.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Good, lengthly suspension. Maybe he'll learn this time around?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

That’s a good start.

Now do something about Marchand jumping Eller tonight in the dying minutes of a 7-0 game.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Maybe Eller shouldn't have taunted the Boston bench after he scored the 7th goal. Sorry but I think Marchand did the right thing. If a player on my Hawks did that to another team the they were blowing out I wouldn't expect any less.

People are going to say crap about it because it's Marchand

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

its apparent that he never learns his lessons,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe Eller shouldn't have taunted the Boston bench after he scored the 7th goal. Sorry but I think Marchand did the right thing. If a player on my Hawks did that to another team the they were blowing out I wouldn't expect any less.

People are going to say crap about it because it's Marchand

At least give the guy a second to drop his gloves and fight. Its fine Marchand wanted to fight him because of how he celebrated, but you dont just start punching a guy in the face. If he doesnt answer the bell that game, youre gonna see a few more times this year
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

its apparent that he never learns his lessons,

Sad but true. I get a player wanting to "play with an edge" in your game and all that jazz, but sometimes you just got to realize where the line is and don't keep crossing it. I hate seeing these kinds of hits in the game.