Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Which undeated team loses first?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Which undeated team loses first?

Just the Rams and Chiefs remain undefeated so which one will be the last to lose? Or do they both lose on the same week?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chiefs losing to the Pats would be the obvious pick ... but ... KC might shred the Pats pass defense, so who knows ...

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

We'll know for certain on November 19th when they play each other. I hope they are both undefeated until then. Rams beat them but wait, Super Bowl rolls around and it's a rematch! Andy Reid's squad wins and he finally has that long sought after ring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We'll know for certain on November 19th when they play each other. I hope they are both undefeated until then. Rams beat them but wait, Super Bowl rolls around and it's a rematch! Andy Reid's squad wins and he finally has that long sought after ring.

With the way these games have been going in overtime I wouldn't be shocked if they managed to tie for that game. Seriously I remember ties being really rare but we've already had like two of them after a couple weeks and another couple that were down to the wire that just avoided being ties.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Offenses for both teams are great, but the Chiefs defense isn't anywhere close to the Rams D. There will be some games that the offense will not click like it is doing now, and the defense won't win it for them either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I'm the Ram vote.

Hoping they react badly to the cold. It's supposed to be about 35 degrees here Sunday. Maybe a little SNOW!

Football weather is here at last! Go Broncos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both done now