Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post NBA hands out suspension to Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, and Chris Paul

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/...ondo-paul.html

As expected, the three players at the forefront of the scuffle that broke out in last night’s game between the Rockets and Lakers have received suspensions. Adrian Wojnarowski has reported (via Twitter) that Brandon Ingram will be suspended for four games, Rajon Rondo three games and that Chris Paul will sit for two games.

As a result of these suspensions, Ingram and Rondo will miss the Lakers’ upcoming games against the Spurs, Suns and Nuggets (with Ingram missing another contest against the Spurs later in the week). Meanwhile, Paul will sit out games against the Clippers and Jazz before returning to action.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Saw the video of that fight. Might be the dumbest one I've seen in league history. There was no reason for Ingram to go nuts like that. I mean I know Harden is obnoxious, but shoving him won't stop him being obnoxious, lol. And that nonchalant spitting by Rondo, and the weird eye-gouge by Paul, and all the additional punching...goodness it was so dumb.

League is off to a horrible start. The defense is the worst I've seen in my 25 years as a fan. We're seeing regular scores in the 140s now. It's pathetic. LeBron's Lakers are 0-3 and pathetic. The Thunder are injured and 0-3 and pathetic. The Cavs are 0-3 and pathetic, and Kevin Love can't shoot anymore. My mom didn't live to see any of this; I wonder what she'd think. I know what I think. I'm a sad little basketball fan. Sports all over are in a rough state right now, and basketball isn't any better.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 10-23-2018 at 09:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The defense is the worst I've seen in my 25 years as a fan.

They aren't even trying anymore. Some people fell for the con job that they had defense the past decade in the NBA but I don't think anybody could even attempt to try and argue it has any left now. It is basically what they did in the NFL. Put in rules to stifle defense because the players aren't good enough anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Another 140 pointer in Curry's 51 and 11 three point game. It's a circus.

I'll admit that at first I was excited when the fast style was making a return. There weren't many of us who enjoyed its polar opposite -- the 80 point, overly physical Knicks and Heat style games of the late '90s and early '00s. But now it's imbalanced the other way.

I like good defense, about 90-110 point games. When teams score 120 or more, the defense is never good. At 130-140, it's just a joke.

And don't even get me started on the Durant Warriors and the lack of competition in the league now. 2016 was great because the Cavs still had a shot, and they came back and won. That was the last great season in the NBA. It's just gotten more and more ridiculous since then. I still follow the game, but this is the least enjoyment I've gotten out of it that I can remember. I wonder if this is the season where ratings finally fall because people are tired of the excesses...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another 140 pointer in Curry's 51 and 11 three point game. It's a circus.

I'll admit that at first I was excited when the fast style was making a return. There weren't many of us who enjoyed its polar opposite -- the 80 point, overly physical Knicks and Heat style games of the late '90s and early '00s. But now it's imbalanced the other way.

I like good defense, about 90-110 point games. When teams score 120 or more, the defense is never good. At 130-140, it's just a joke.

And don't even get me started on the Durant Warriors and the lack of competition in the league now. 2016 was great because the Cavs still had a shot, and they came back and won. That was the last great season in the NBA. It's just gotten more and more ridiculous since then. I still follow the game, but this is the least enjoyment I've gotten out of it that I can remember. I wonder if this is the season where ratings finally fall because people are tired of the excesses...

Dude drops 51 points in 3 quarters....I heard he didn't even come out for the 4th. I didn't think somebody would ever break 100 points in a game before and that it was an "unbreakable record" but with the way the league scoring is going I could see it in a double over time game.