Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 signed Drew Brees cards with crazy backstory

Got to make this short because this is my 5th time writing this and all the ads they have on this page keeps making the page crash. Dad met drew brees at his house to do a project. Drew gave him 2 rookie cards, one signed in gold and the other in black sharpie. He also gave his email, this all happened like 16 years ago. Well he emailed drew about the cards day before yesterday and to our surprise he responded quite quickly. Anyways I know nothing about sport cards etc. but I'm looking for the best way to sell these. We need some funds for our business and now that the cards have been verified and authenticated by drew himself I'm wondering what should be the next step?

Untitled design-161.jpg

46477060_1978779918903330_3927360327875821568_n.jpg46516836_2019581351460028_7945270733993672704_n.jpg

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Awwww, Brees uses an iPhone? #AndroidLife

Joking aside, really cool story and I think the email makes for a unique bona fide.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Great story and some collectors may want them but the validation will probably never stick so they wont be worth as much. I mean anyone can write that email. You can send them to be properly authenticated if you are really looking to get rid of them. If will cost you some money, but will increase the value by a lot more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great story and my advice would be to sell them on eBay together to maximize the highest price for them
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very cool story! Get them slabbed by PSA OR BAS and then send them to Probstein123 or PWCC to sell on eBay ...