Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ttt one more time --- Anyone interested in any ??????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

BANNED

Country

What do you want for the Hank Aaron?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Autograph TTM - THANKS for your post and interest. About seven or eight years ago I purchased it at a card show. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it. However, it still has the dealers "orange price sticker" still on the back of its case (on the lower left corner of the case). The sticker says "$200.00".I know I didn't pay that, but I also know I didn't pay less than $100. So, knowing that now seven to eight years later, what would you offer between those $ amounts ? Also, I'd estimate, shipping cost would be about $5. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Hope we can work out a deal. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

BANNED

Country

Found these in my picture archive of Orioles. I can trade all of these for Hank if you can cover shipping. I'm a Hank Aaron nut. @OriolesFan

BANNED

Country

Although i might pick out something else for it if that's OK with you

BANNED

Country

@OriolesFan, can i see the Pee wee reese auto? I've seen the Hank on Ebay already, and it goes for about 150-175. IDK what you want for reese

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Autograph TTM - THANKS for your quick reply and interest. PLMK your e-mail address and I'll get my wife to send you a picture of the Pee Wee Reese auto

NOTE: Pictures have been taken. Just waiting for your e-mail address , so they can be sent.

NOTE #2: (1)Not interested in the F Rob., because he's pictured as a RED not an "O" (nice looking card though) ---(2)Is there damage on the bottom of the Murray, or is it just from taking the picture? --- (3)What year and type TOPPS is the Ripken? --- (4)What year is the Leaf Cert. Palmer --- (5)Are any of the three "Birds" serial #ed ? --- (6)And last, what are their 'values" (all 3 "Birds")?
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-30-2020 at 04:27 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE #2..."

BANNED

Country

1: ok
    2: Just glare from the pic
    3: 2019 topps 84A-CR /25
    4: 1990
    5: Just Cal /25
    6: Cal $85 Eddie: $50 Jim: $25 Total: $160

your hank is about that too.

I'm not interested in pee wee anymore.
    @OriolesFan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry that you're no longer interested in Pee Wee Reese, my wife took pictures and was just waiting to send them. No problem though. Thanks for the info. that I asked for. However, #4 "1990" is incorrect. Leaf was made in 1990 , but Leaf Certified wasn't. The "1990" on the front is when he went into the HOF(but thanks for its value). Also, I just checked "ebay" concerning the Aaron auto. They currently have two,just like mine, up for "sale" One is $199.99 and the "other" $399.99. So, the "orange price sticker" from seven to eight years ago was "accurate" then. And, a good number of cards on ebay (most that I know of) are usually "sold" for less than what the(ir) value(s) is/are. I'd definitely be interested in the Palmer,Murray, and Ripken auto's. However, I'd need some more to add with them since I'd be trading down and their total value isn't somewhere between the two current "selling prices" (or even up to the $200 "orange price sticker" from seven to eight years ago). Hopefully we can work something out. Thanks again for your interest,replies, and info. Have a good evening, Rodney

BANNED

Country

I just found these. I'll add them to the list for Hank

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast