Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opinions on the legitimacy of a John Matuszak autograph

I hope the link works for you guys if not I guess I'll have to wait until it comes in the mail. I to

I was browsing eBay trying to use the $5.00 off coupon before it expired tonight and I came across a signed program that looks to have some other legit Raiders signature on it Dave Casper, Cliff Branch, Mark Van Eeghen on his own page, a rushed Ted Hendricks a Monte Johnson, and what looks to be John Matuszak's short sig "Tooz #72" What do you guys think? Is it legit? He often signed using John Matuszak The Tooz as his full signature and I found one certified auto of just "The Tooz" listed on eBay, but I didn't have much time to really research it. Only pais $10 so I figured it was worth the risk since the others look legit. Here's the link hopefully it works.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEPT-17-197...gtrRWo0tGSuHsg

SCF Rewards
    Country