Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ck ebay

tlw9191

Angry F*ck ebay

Just got suspended for no reason. ™™™™™™™s cancelled all of my auctions I had going. I hope nobody was trading with me on this board. If you were I'll try to get it fixed asap.

Did they give you a reason why?

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

tlw9191
    No. When I got home from work they had emailed me saying they cancelled my auction and my account was suspended. They haven't responed yet to my email asking them why. This is a copy of the email they sent me.

Dear Terry L Wilcox,Jr (tlw9191@yahoo.com),

Your auction(s):

2723516922 1 - Adam Dunn 2003 - etopps

have been ended early and all fees credited to your
    account. Your auctions were ended for the following
    reason:

* Account Suspension

You will be sent a separate notification regarding
    your account suspension.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Respectfully,
    Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
    eBay Inc

that's odd. If you don't mind; keep us posted on what the notification from Ebay said to you.

Quite a few of us sell stuff on Ebay; and I am curious what led to them suspending your account.

thanks

they do stupid stuff like that, If someone doesn't like you all they have to do is email ebay and tell you are doing anything out side of the TOS and they will cancelled everything you got going on, only way they will not is if you are a powerseller. and try emailing them.

seems to me that Ebay would be much more fair than to just suspend an account due to a bidder's complaint.

Ebay's got a ridiculous market cap, and is ridiculously over-valued on the stock market.

Last thing they need is loss of revenues from unsatisfied users, I suppose.

they don't realize their bread and butter, because theor market cap is so high. If the buyer says they never received an item, then we are screwed through safe harbor, even the usps understands they have about a 2% loss ratio where the end person will not receive an item. and I got a news flash, the usps will not allow delievery confirmation on our bubble mailers that we send our trading cards in, at least this post office I went to the other day told me I could not unless I send this card priority mail and why would I spend $3.75 to send a card. I would never sell anything. So that is a loop hole that some buyers will take a advantage of. Not saying all buyers are bad, but let's say 1-2% are and then usps has 2% losses in mail that is mean 96% od mail sent will make make it to where it is suppose to go. 4 people out of 100 will never get the item.

That sucks because in my experience they have been the highest priced cards not the 5-6 dollar cards and paypal will agree with them. With the del. conf. to make through usps you have to add something to make it at least 3/4 inches thick is what they told me. which mean you have to add a wad of folded up paper, I did that to the items I sent the other day what usually cost .60 cents costed me 1.20 so freaking double and I had to add del conf. at this rate I will be out of business. if I charge more then I willnot get the bids which means less sales and more ebay fees for nothing.

Please keep us informed of there response, because I would love to hear what there reasoning behind it was...

Originally posted by Qball76
    Please keep us informed of there response, because I would love to hear what there reasoning behind it was...
    Yes, please do. That doesn't make any sense for them just to suspend you for nothing.

And if they do listen to people complaining about you doing stuff against the TOS then why do they always have people selling fake cards and autographs and they do nothing about it?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast