Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    See seanandlaruescollectibles's Items on eBay

1989 Padres team signed ball FS/FT...

Have this 1989 San Diego Padres Team signed ball by 20+ members, this really is a nice ball if you have any questions please PM me. Selling cheap as I need the money for other things in my life like bills......

List of players autographs on ball:

Jack McKeon (Manager) , Andy Benes (P), Pat Clements (P) , Benny Santiago (C) , Tony Gwynn (OF & 3,000 hit club member and future H.O.F.er) , Gary Templeton (SS) , Ed Whitson (P) , Jack Clark (RF/1B) , Bip Roberts (2B/3B/OF/SS) , Bruce Hurst (P) , Jerald Clark (OF) , Eric Show (P) Deceased, Sandy Alomar (C) , Mark Grant (P) , Greg Harris (P) , Tim Flannery (2B/3B) , Carmelo Martinez (1B) . Mike Pagliarulo (3B).

Last edited by #1 Broncos Fan; 03-12-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Country

bump................

Country

One more try 1989 Padres team signed ball

1989 San Diego Padres team signed ball , all the signatures are very clear except for a couple because the ball has a small black burn spot on the ball over a couple of the signatures but it didn't do any damage to the important signatures which you will see in the photos, this ball is in otherwise good condition and is an official National League ball. This ball has signature of Eric Show who is deceased player and his signatures are very hard to find. If you have any questions please e-mail or PM me. Im looking for football in trade or will sale at a fair price due to burn mark and ball condition.

List of players autographs on ball:

Jack McKeon (Manager) , Andy Benes (P), Pat Clements (P) , Benny Santiago (C) , Tony Gwynn (OF & 500 Home Run club member and future H.O.F.er) , Gary Templeton (SS) , Ed Whitson (P) , Jack Clark (RF/1B) , Bip Roberts (2B/3B/OF/SS) , Bruce Hurst (P) , Jerald Clark (OF) , Eric Show (P) Deceased, Sandy Alomar (C) , Mark Grant (P) , Greg Harris (P) , Tim Flannery (2B/3B) , Carmelo Martinez (1B) . Mike Pagliarulo (3B).

Some of the signatures are hard to read, but like I said it is really a great ball.

Last edited by #1 Broncos Fan; 01-29-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Country

Anyone interested, this is a nice ball....

Country

Anyone collect team signed balls this is really in good shape besides the burn mark.

Country

when did sandy die? I might be interested, got a pic?

Country

Sorry that was a misprint sandy did not die. the pictures are posted below the names.

Country

sorry I missed that, I always liked that guy I would be sad if I didn't know that he passed.

Country

that burn is hardcore but it's a cool ball...how did it get burnt?

Country

Well let me know if interested

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast