Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1950's Football Autograph Time Capsule

i picked this book up at an estate sale about 5 years ago and just never got around to going through it. identifying signatures from players you dont know can be a daunting task but a few caught my eye recently so i decided to give it a shot. the book itself appears to be from the 1950's and everything is pretty much as it was when it was all put together. Shame the kid had to use tape on everything but that was the thing to do back then. One of my favorite autographs is the one by Zollie Toth. that must have made that kids day when he brought that home!!!

enjoy!

link to a gallery of photos. right click to enlarge.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/160ytzzoi/

img share

Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See Ernieadam-0's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Wow! Super awesome! That's a great collection I have to say I'm a bit envious. Thanks for sharing I appreciate the opportunity to see them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the kind of item that collectors dream of. I don't really know much about 1950s football but if I can came across this item even I would snatch it up in a second. Thanks for sharing it!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the kind of item that collectors dream of. I don't really know much about 1950s football but if I can came across this item even I would snatch it up in a second. Thanks for sharing it!

Yeah I've been reading over it all week trying to take it all in. It's amazing to look back and imagine the kid collecting the autographs one by one and then here we are 70 years later looking at them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

GREAT POST of an amazing collection!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a unique item! Really cool to look at. I'm a bit ashamed to admit, I'd probably cannibalize it to bolster me baseball collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That book would make my day if I found it. Super jealous. Stuff like that is amazing to come across.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As the others gave said thanks for sharing.

Don

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Wow that is a really cool find! Even if dreaded tape was used to hold everything in place, there's something charming about it. Excellent piece of football history.