Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 1990 disclaimerbacks

SCF Rewards
    Country

1990 disclaimerbacks

I recently found a stash of 1990 Topps disclaimer backs that I had no idea I had. I'm just curious whether or not they are worth sending out for grading being that the pop is so low.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who did you find?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Junior Seau RC/Cortez Kennedy RC/Ronnie Lott/Jim kelly/Dan Hampton/sterling sharpe/Hershel Walker/ Mike singletary/I Key woods/andre reed/andre rison/Deion/Derrick Thomas/Atwater/Barry Sanders/rod woodson/Lawrence Taylor and the whole 1000 yard club set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

[-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Junior Seau RC/Cortez Kennedy RC/Ronnie Lott/Jim kelly/Dan Hampton/sterling sharpe/Hershel Walker/ Mike singletary/I Key woods/andre reed/andre rison/Deion/Derrick Thomas/Atwater/Barry Sanders/rod woodson/Lawrence Taylor and the whole 1000 yard club set

Yeah I'd definitely do it for the rookies and maybe some of the stars if they are in PSA 10 condition

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

So which are the rarer ones? Looks like they made a lot of the disclaimers and then afterwards were approved, so the others would be rarer, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Here is the link to the PSA population report showing how many of each card they have graded for the 1990 Topps Football Set.

Side note - I have over 800 graded Dallas Cowboys and have sent in numerous cards to be graded. I look at each card with a 5x lighted magnifier. Check the front for scuffs, the corners of course, the edges, the centering and then any print defects or color variations. After that if you think it's a PSA 10, send it in. You have to be honest with yourself in the process. I look at a bunch of my PC cards and they look like 10's, until you pull out a microscope - which is what PSA is going to do.

https://www.psacard.com/pop/football...90/topps/49770

Good Luck!!!!