Thread: Hello From Toronto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello From Toronto

Greetings, I'm a 44 yr old male from Toronto. I used to collect cards in the mid 80's mostly baseball and hockey. I fell into the whole sell all my cards during college days and well after having two sons, I've used them as an excuse to get back into the hobby. Lately my targets are the UD Young Guns and Canvas Young Guns. Hoping I can find some new trade partners. Cheers!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Football Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @Grampie11 See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby. There are a lot of Hockey fans on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Adley Rutschman and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor
    Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Scott, enjoy yourself here and welcome back to the hobby!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott,
    This is one of the best cards for hockey out there so if your looking to trade hockey you found a great home. Just drop by over in the hockey forums and post your wantlist or trade list of what you have hockey wise and let the good times roll. Of course, the hobby is a little more expensive since you left it last but it still can be found. Hope, you find what your looking for. If you have any questions feel free to ask as many members will be willing to take the time to post a answer to your questions.

DON
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!