Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Colin Kaepernick's Lawyer Thinks He'll Sign With the Panthers or Patriots Soon

Colin Kaepernick might pick up another huge win soon, according to his lawyer. He believes that the quarterback will sign with another NFL team within weeks.

"I predicted this with Eric [Reid]—our other client—after we had one of the hearings that Eric would play," Kaepernick's lawyer Mark Geragos said to CNN on Saturday. "I've been wrong about this before, but I'm going to make a bold prediction that one of three teams picks [Kaepernick] up."
    CAM NEWTON / GABBERT / LOCKER / DALTON 6X AUTO TOPPS PLATINUM 2011 | eBay

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'd be more curious to know what his sports agent is predicting, not his lawyer. Having said that, it's still crazy to me that Kaepernick, with a Super Bowl appearance and his (formerly) relative youth never got another shot. Yet so many dregs get second chances. For teams that say "he doesn't fit the offense", it's lip service. Look at the Ravens, changed up their offense to suit Jackson. Good teams will suit play calling to the talent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Agree

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I will be very surprised if he ever plays another snap in the NFL.