Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles
    See al*b*sure's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to adriverjr@netzero.net Member is PayPal Verified

2019 Topps AAF - Alliance of Football - Looking to Trade/Buy

Hello Fellow Card Collectors! My name is Al and i am new to the community. Me and my son collect Football cards, and we are presently working on the 2019 Topps AAF set. My son is looking to finish his set of Future Stars. Right now he has available for trade FS-1 Trevor Knight, FS-3 Larry Rose, FS-10 Kayaune Ross, FS-12 Pig Howard , FS-15 Will Davis and FS-20 Dustin Vaughan. His is looking for FS-2, FS-7, FS-9, FS-17, FS-22 and FS-24. Anyone have these available?

Also we are looking for the Autographs to either buy or trade for. I have some parallels as well that i'm about to put up for auction. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Al Driver

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome Al and son to SCF and good luck on the 2019 Topps AAF. Where I live no one has the product!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Hey i noticed as the moderator you might have some advice. My son and I were just at a show and we wanted to send some cards to the Philadelphia Eagles to possibly get autographs. You have any pointers on how to do that, what time of year is best and where to address them? As of now, all i have is the stadium address: 1 Lincoln Financial Field Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
    Not sure who to address it to.

Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (71)
    Country

Good luck to you! No AAF cards around me either!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles

Hello Fellow Card Collectors!
    Just an update, my son finished his partial set of Topps AAF by doing the 175 base and all 25 Future Stars. I am doing my own Future Stars and all Autos. If anyone has a Future Stars FS-11 Channing Stribling, or any AAF Autos available for purchase or trade please contact me. Noone at my local shows broke open these boxes, so i have only been able to get them on ebay.

Thanks,
    Al

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are my needs
    2019 TOPPS ALLIANCE OF AMERICA - Base [0]
    :

I don't have many of the future stars... Any help in trading to get me finished would be appreciated. I have some base left along with a bevy of RCs cards across the vendors from the last couple years. Let me know your needs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles

Me and my son just completed obtaining all Future Stars and Base Cards. I don't have any extras right now. I am only on the hunt for AAF Auto's now. As to possibly obtaining base cards, i know a guy on ebay who had some. You can look up user: aaf-topps-trader . He is a very trustworthy trader. Me and him did a swap of FS cards. Maybe you can help each other out.