Thread: PC Update.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47

PC Update.

A little update on the Sens PC, for those who care. Was taking a look through my PC to see what, if anything, I needed from a recent offer, when it dawned on me that I'd never actually added my Daniel Alfredsson cards to my PC numbers! So, for the last couple days, now that I FINALLY have internet at home, I've been adding them. I'm happy to report that, as of this morning, another milestone. Still have about 400 Alfie's to add, but the current PC now sits at 5007!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Wow, that's quite impressive! Keep going!

My PC is rookie cards. Mine doesn't have such an impressive amount total though. I have rookie cards spanning over 60 years, from Johnny Bower's 1954-55 Parkhurst RC to Tomas Hyka's 2018-19 Upper Deck YG.

My collection stands at 1,145 on hand and incoming rookie cards. I have rookie cards of over 1,100 different players including female players and players who never played in the NHL, like Vladislav Tretiak. My goal is to get BGS 9.5 copies of every card in my PC (every one that has a BGS 9.5 copy anyway). The BGS 9.5 total stands at 190 and counting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on both of your collections!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Ilya Bryzgalov, Andrei Vasilevskiy,
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that's quite impressive! Keep going!

My PC is rookie cards. Mine doesn't have such an impressive amount total though. I have rookie cards spanning over 60 years, from Johnny Bower's 1954-55 Parkhurst RC to Tomas Hyka's 2018-19 Upper Deck YG.

My collection stands at 1,145 on hand and incoming rookie cards. I have rookie cards of over 1,100 different players including female players and players who never played in the NHL, like Vladislav Tretiak. My goal is to get BGS 9.5 copies of every card in my PC (every one that has a BGS 9.5 copy anyway). The BGS 9.5 total stands at 190 and counting.

Any PC, be it a team collection, or collecting goalies only, or RC's, any amount is an achievement! I've just passed 5000 Senators cards, after 20 years! Either a labour of love, or proof of my insanity!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And thanks @pwskelly