Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Fans!!!

Jordan Fans!!!

Please make an offer on this set:
    1997-98 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE MJ REWIND REDEMPTION SET R1-R13

2. Kronozio
    Rob-
    I'm very interested in that set...need 96/97 Z-Force or 96/97 Topps RC's of Bryant? I've also got a 02 Bowman DP RC of Willis.

LMK if you need any of those.
    Thanks,
    Peter

hey lefty shan I am real interested also check my www there is only basketball on there but if u watn I can get u other sports let me know

Hey Peter-
    I could use the Willis and the Z-Force RC. Do you have any other players in my sig or autos/gu to add to those. BV on the set is @$52. Each card books for $4. LMK

Originally posted by BBallin240
    hey lefty shan I am real interested also check my www there is only basketball on there but if u watn I can get u other sports let me know
    Do you have any autos or gu for football or baseball? LMK

hey I am going to the card store tomorrow if u want some gu or aus of baseball or football I will try and get that player for u

I'm collecting Kobe, Mark Prior and Mike Vick. If you could match BV with GU's of those players I'd be willing to do that. LMK

ok I will see what I can get do u want autos Game Used and Inserts and rookies of those players

I'd prefer autos and gu. Although, autos of those players are gonna be expensive. If you could get an auto of either Vick or Prior @ the BV of the Jordan set I would gladly do that. LMK what you find. Thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast