Every month we give away FREE cases of product simply for shopping with Dave & Adam’s. All you have to do to be entered into the drawings is to purchase a box (or case) of cards from the respective category and you will be entered!
The more boxes you purchase, the more entries you will have in each respective drawing. For example, purchase one box of 2018/19 Panini Spectra Basketball and you will have one entry in the drawing for the basketball case we are giving away…purchase an 8-Box Case and you get 8 entries! Shop all month long and every box you purchase gets you another entry for the drawing(s).
Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries and the winners will be announced at the conclusion of each month.
We’re giving away over $3000 worth of cases for the month of June for FREE! Here they are:
BASEBALL GIVEAWAY:

BASKETBALL GIVEAWAY:

HOCKEY GIVEAWAY:

GAMING GIVEAWAYS:

Gaming boxes include any box of Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Yu-GiOh!, Dragon Ball Super, etc!
Here is what previous winner Todd Hampton had to say as well as some pictures from his FREE case of 2019 Bowman Hobby Baseball that he won!
Thanks again for the free case! I can’t tell you how awesome it was for my boys (11 and 9) to open that with me. It’s a memory we will have for a long time. So thank you!

Thanks again to @DACardWorld for the amazing 2019 Bowman case giveaway! We pulled some great cards including a Ronnie Mauricio Gold Auto /50! Lots of great color in this product.
June contest entry period ends June 30th, 2019 with the winners being picked and announced on July 3rd, 2019.
Good luck everyone!
The post Dave & Adam’s Giveaways! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...