Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Cool What does your card storage space look like?

After seeing another collectors card storage pictures, I decided to take one of my own.

In the heat of the moment, this also inspired my most recent blog post as well on my site (you can read that here).

So, if you have a card storage pic to share, please do!

Here's mine:

It's nothing fancy, and there still can be a little work done to it, but it works for me right now. I like how I have this little "card corner" to call my own. I'm lucky to have a space like this for sure.

This spot is also right next to the space where I practice yoga (hence my extra mat seen in the shot), so it's not uncommon for me to view my collection after practicing a few sun salutations or after an intense Ashtanga session during the week.

So even the location of my card storage is key for me, just as much as it is how I store them. I would hate for my collection to sit and not be appreciated like it very well should be.

Have a picture of your collection setup? Feel free to share!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll do this when the move is done. Finally going to have proper room :)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats look forward to seeing it!
    Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

A proper room for all your cards and stuff sounds great!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Anyone have a card space they'd like to share ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

This is something I need to solve big time - I have a room that's quite small but it's got enough space that if I'm creative I can get proper storage for both my cards and comics. I want to throw some money at it to make it perfect but that's what always keeps me from pulling the trigger - i don't want to spend the money to only wish I had done it differently or better - no more stopgap solutions

I wish I knew someone who was in the higher-end woodworking business that could come over and build something retrofit perfectly for me

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

This is something I need to solve big time - I have a room that's quite small but it's got enough space that if I'm creative I can get proper storage for both my cards and comics. I want to throw some money at it to make it perfect but that's what always keeps me from pulling the trigger - i don't want to spend the money to only wish I had done it differently or better - no more stopgap solutions

I wish I knew someone who was in the higher-end woodworking business that could come over and build something retrofit perfectly for me

Is it something you could attempt yourself? Either way, getting a proper space for your cards is a great thing to do - especially if you have fun with it and make it creative, safe & viewable at the same time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I could yes...and over time I'm increasingly leaning towards that possibility especially as i get handier and handier in my old age. I'm unfortunately way better at fixing things or building functional things than I am at making them really great looking and well crafted - there's a bit of an art to it

Is it something you could attempt yourself? Either way, getting a proper space for your cards is a great thing to do - especially if you have fun with it and make it creative, safe & viewable at the same time.