Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

CHRISTMAS will be here soon. Wouldn't you like to get some gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s) ? If so, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! You'll be getting gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s) and I'll be getting them of Orioles, MLB HOFer's, and/or MLB stars or semi-stars. We'll both send the same amount of them. CHECK POST #1 to see how many of the MLB teams I have gu and/or auto's available of. Then, let's get a "MYSTERY TRADE" worked out. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. CHRISTMAS isn't far away. Don't you like getting presents ? If so, you should like doing a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! In a "MYSTERY TRADE" you'll be getting gu and/or auto's of your FAVORITE MLB team(s) !!! So, who wants to work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? THANKS for checking this thread. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a ..................

It's been a good while since I've brought this ttt, but I am NOW. ANYONE interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE " ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's have some FUN and work out a MYSTERY TRADE !!! You get gu and/or auto cards of your FAVORITE MLB team(s) , and I get gu and/or auto cards of Orioles (I may even consider the same of Nationals). CHECK POST 1 to see what teams, and how many, are available So, let's get a trade worked out.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. "MYSTERY TRADING" is similar to "exchanging" CHRISTMAS presents. Between both we usually don't know exactly what we are receiving. But, in "MYSTERY TRADING" we'll know that we will be receiving gu and/or auto's of our FAVORITE baseball team(s) !!! So, LET'S work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" now !!!

THANKS for checking this thread. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANYONE interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a good break, it's time to bring this thread back ttt. Let's work out a nice "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! You'll get "MYSTERY" gu and/or auto's, and/or comm. relic card(s) of your favorite team(s) (post 1 has how many of each team that are available), and I'll get the gu and/or auto's, and/or comm. relic card(s) of "BIRDS/O's" !!! Save money, and KNOW that YOU WILL be GETTING gu and/or auto's, and/or comm. relic card(s) of your FAVORITE MLB team(s) !!! Better KNOWLEDGE than buying an UNOPENED pack, NOT KNOWING what's in it. Now, WHO IS READY to do a nice "MYSTERY TRADE" ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. Isn't ANYONE here ready to do a "MYSTERY" baseball "TRADE" ??? Get GU and/or AUTO's of your favorite MLB team(s), and I get gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and/or baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars. So, let's have FUN and DO A "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!

NOTE - 04/25/2024 - POST 1 has the list of MLB teams, and the amount, of what is available.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819