Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ya, I can't believe my good fortune with that one. I was lucky enough to have a beautiful Wheeler 3 color patch from the same set to offer in return for it.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice Weber - I've got one of those too and they did a nice job with the design & the multi-colours this year. Sweet pickup too with the Robinson SPGU /19.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Very nice additions to your collection :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks guys, here are a couple of additions via trade on ePack this morning. Really pumped about picking up the Suzuki YGC, been trying to hit one for months.

3dbf33d7-c5ed-4ad4-a83a-b0393c226a8e.jpg

5db29aa9-2970-4b8d-98c0-ed739cf998eb.jpg

196dafae-8352-4bdf-8b9e-4d827bf5a083.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Thanks guys, here are a couple of additions via trade on ePack this morning. Really pumped about picking up the Suzuki YGC, been trying to hit one for months.

3dbf33d7-c5ed-4ad4-a83a-b0393c226a8e.jpg

5db29aa9-2970-4b8d-98c0-ed739cf998eb.jpg

196dafae-8352-4bdf-8b9e-4d827bf5a083.jpg

I got a copy of the Drouin with the blue foil, /150 or something like that. UD did a good job on these retro parallels. The acetate insert and the Suzuki are sharp too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a copy of the Drouin with the blue foil, /150 or something like that. UD did a good job on these retro parallels. The acetate insert and the Suzuki are sharp too.

Yeah, I really love Platinum's use of parallels. For set, team and player collectors you really cannot ask for more. I think I noted it the other day in a different post, but all their parallels are nice, from the seismic gold to the emerald surge and golden treasures.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some Chronology pickups from ePack ....

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a rampage of a time on ePack with all those Chronology pickups - some great autos of guys from days gone by -- when you get them in-hand, you gonna rip any of the Time Capsules?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a rampage of a time on ePack with all those Chronology pickups - some great autos of guys from days gone by -- when you get them in-hand, you gonna rip any of the Time Capsules?

Not sure, I hate defacing or damaging cards but the allure of a sweet auto or short print inside might be too hard to resist lol.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast