Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone Going To The National?

I just found out the National will be only a half hour drive from me (Rosemont), so I will definitely be there, anyone else going?

It will certainly be a fantastic opportunity to sell off a bunch of my collection, perhaps trade a few things and maybe buy a little...

I just don't know how I'm going to lug around a bunch of cards tho, I'll have to figure that out..

But I'm pretty excited the National will be in by backyard this year...

If any SFC hockey collectors are going, perhaps if interested we could meet up and trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be at the National all day on Thursday. What specifically are you looking for and what would you have to trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be at the National all day on Thursday. What specifically are you looking for and what would you have to trade?

I have pretty much anything and everything you can think of from 1950 to present (well not everything but you get the point, I have a lot of cards, lol), Gordie Howe, Bobby Hull, Bobby Orr, Terry Sawchuk, Gretzky etc to Crosby, Ovechkin, Matthews, McDavid, Eichel, Marner, a pretty substantial Blackhawks collection especially DeBrincat, I have a lot of high end stuff like SP Game Used base cards (SN#'ed to the players jersey number) SPGU rookie base cards as well, jerseys, auto's, serial numbered cards, inserts I have a lot ...

I actually attempted to inventory my collection with SCF's Inventory Manager - I just gave up, because I buy, sell and trade so much that cards are just going in and out and it's just impossible to document them all... I managed to document around 5,000 cards and it took me about 12 hours to do that....It just made no sense.

I got about 500,000 cards so I cant bring them all to the convention, I was just thinking about bringing some high end stuff both vintage and modern.... I want to bring around 10,000 cards with me but obviously I cant carry them around, so I have been looking around for some sort of cart or something similar to rolling luggage or something...

I mean my main goal is really to sell but I have no problem trading too, I just want to get rid of some of these cards before I move cross country next month... There is no way to justify the cost of shipping 500,000 cards cross country - especially when 350,000 of them are commons and stars from the 80's to the present... Obviously I'll be taking my personal collection but that's only 100,000 cards, which is manageable.

At any rate, I have to work Thursday and Friday, but my goal was to get to the convention early Saturday and if things went well I would go back on Sunday...