Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

Bump to the top !!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

Back to the top

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

Bump to the top

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (264)
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

You have a scan, or can you link me to another photo of the '01 Topps-Expectations Tony Parker? I'm thinking that might be one I need.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

You have a scan, or can you link me to another photo of the '01 Topps-Expectations Tony Parker? I'm thinking that might be one I need.

Not worth doing a trade for one card. Thanks anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (264)
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

Not worth doing a trade for one card. Thanks anyway.

If it's one I need I'd be willing to make it a bigger trade if that's what it takes to get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Twins
    Instagram:

The photobucket link won’t open for me, do you have a list of all the cards you have? I have some baseball rookies, relics and autos I am trying to trade and am starting to collect basketball. I would love to make as big of a trade as we can!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

Mike121------Looked for this card '01 Topps-Expectations Tony Parker and can't find it. I don't collect basketball so I haven't kept up with any trades I made and didn't remove them from my list.

Dashcol-------photobucket is out dated, it won't even open up for me. What I have is listed on my post.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (264)
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

Mike121------Looked for this card '01 Topps-Expectations Tony Parker and can't find it. I don't collect basketball so I haven't kept up with any trades I made and didn't remove them from my list.

No problem, thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure if it is just me but your photobucket isn't working for me? I have around 50 football and baseball autographs, patches, jerseys for trade. I've also got a few non auto non jersey. Anyhow, let me know if it's just me that cant see the photobucket or maybe you have a different list I can see?

Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast