Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - markw2856 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

WTTF 1990-91 Hoops Mark Jackson

Will trade for the 1990-91 Hoops Mark Jackson card. I have a number of these cards already and just thought it would be fun to add onto my collection of them. I have seen a lot of 4 sell for a few bucks on eBay one day, next day 4 of them sell for $20. I am only looking to trade for this card. Thought this would be a fun way to downsize some of my collection. The 1990-91 Hoops product was one of the first basketball products I ever opened(opened a ton) so I have a soft spot for it. Guess would also be open to trading for multiple boxes or a case of it. Probably not worth the shipping cost if just a box or two.

Majority of the stuff I have for trade is from the 80's and 90's but depending on sport I have some stuff up to the last few years. I don't have a trade list or pictures on an account. That being said I can always take pictures to complete a deal. Let me know what you have and what you want in return. Quickest response by PM but will try to keep up to date on this thread.

Thanks-Mark

Only trade with US addy
    Last edited by markw2856; 08-26-2019 at 11:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

Is this the one where it has the 2 brothers sitting courtside that committed murder? People romanticize that card b/c of the story that is tied to it. I might be thinking of the wrong year tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep is exactly the one(Menendez brothers). Books I think for $20. Majority of the time they sell for a few bucks each. This product also has the Sam Vincent where Michael Jordan is in the card wearing the #12 jersey. I am an Illinois fan so was a treat back then to pull rookies of Kendall Gill, Nick Anderson, and Kenny Battle in the same product. Cheap product but good memories.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone today? I would kill for a Mark Jackson card...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked up a lot of these in a trade. Any others floating around?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump