Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post New York Giants fan is arrested for threatening to shoot up New England Patriots stadium

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nio-Brown.html

A Rhode Island man's devotion to the New York Giants has landed him in jail after police say the die-hard fan threatened to shoot up the New England Patriots' stadium in retaliation for signing wide receiver Antonio Brown.

Tobias Gray, 44, appeared in a Rhode Island court on Monday, wearing a New York Giants jersey, on a fugitive from justice charge and unrelated counts of simple and domestic assault, and threatening police officers.

Gray, who police said has an 'intense dislike' of the Patriots, posted a status update on his Facebook page threatening to 'pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro,' referring to the Patriots' Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Gray's rambling post, which has since been deleted, read in full: 'I don't ever really post too many things so you know this is real since the Patriots signed Antonio Brown I'm going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro you might as well just hand them the ring right now I'm if I ever get my hands on a gun which I don't have one yet but I'm looking I will go shoot up random people at Foxboro,' reported CBS Boston.

At his initial court appearance, the roofing apprentice from East Providence agreed to waive extradition to Massachusetts, where he is wanted by Foxborough police on a charge of 'making terroristic threats.'

His attorney, Stefanie DiMaio Larivee, said her client apparently made a Facebook post expressing his displeasure at reports the defending Super Bowl champions signed Brown, and he meant no harm.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

what the everlasting ****? Large corporate entity hires someone to work for them, so a fan of a rival corporate entity decides random people need to die. Toxic fandom is the worst.