Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

eBay Proxy Buyer Request from Drunken Monkey

@Drunken Monkey is looking to have a member on SCF look to help with purchasing the following from eBay

Item Link https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lot-of-3-Ner...w/233288494740

The seller of this item is located in United States

This listing is Buy it Now (with BO) and they are willing to spend 18.00/USD on this item.

If you can help @Drunken Monkey, please post below and send them a PM.

This request was made from eBay Proxy Buyer Request - https://www.sportscardforum.com/form...do=form&fid=13

SCF Rewards
    Country

This request isn't for a card purchase, it's for parts for my son's discontinued Nerf drone (so if it's inappropriate, please close the thread and accept my apologies). The seller indicated that he would accept an $18 best offer but he would only ship to Canada using the Global Shipping Program (which is more than the cost of the parts and it would be cheaper for me to find a second hand drone to replace the one my son currently has). He offers free shipping in the US. Please let me know if someone would be willing to just mail me one of the legs (I don't need all 3). Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Cheapest I could ship to Canada is about $11

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cheapest I could ship to Canada is about $11

That's cheaper than the Global Shipping cost plus the import fee. Unfortunately, it's still more than I was hoping for. I can get an entire (second hand) drone to replace the otherwise completely functional one my son has for $45 Cdn locally which isn't much more than the 3 legs with shipping here. That would mean more junk for the landfill though. @sparty07 I'll think about it and let you know. Thanks!