Now here's a product I recommend without much reservation, save the expired redemptions. But, then again, those you can enter into the UD raffle. The thing about Fleer Showcase is the plethora of inserts! Whatever you do, don't assume you have a shot at the McDavid - or Larkin - rookie auto-patch. At 1.1% odds, you don't. You would literally have to buy 100 boxes to guarantee that hit. However, there are so many insert RCs that you should hit something decent. If you want the McD RAP, simply buy it on eBay for the price of three or four hobby boxes (as opposed to 100). That's how math works.

Note too that Fleer's price point remains very affordable, ostensibly because of the expired redemption landmines. I would have to say my box was just below average. Although, I was very happy with it as the hits were within my wheelhouse. Collecting - and one's PC - is obviously very personalized. It's just gotten to the point where my goalie mojo is so uncanny that I now suspect there is a gaping hole in the space-time continuum.

Product Configuration:
-5 cards per pack, 12 packs per box

Base Set: 1-100
Hot Prospects: 101-200
PARALLEL CARDS: Red Glow Jersey #/99 or #/25, White Hot Materials (Patch/Stick/Glove) #/15 or #/5

2015-16 Fleer Showcase Hockey Hobby Box Break
-1 Hot Prospects Rookie Auto-Patch
-2 Additional Hits (Autos or Mems)
-3 Metal Universe Rookies
-3 Flair Row 1 or Row 0 Rookies
-3 Additional Inserts/Parallels

Rookies include: Artemi Panarin, Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel, Dylan Larkin, Artemi Penarin, Max Domi, Connor Hellebuyck, Sam Bennett, Nikolaj Ehlers, Noah Hanifin, etc.