Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hitmen release jersey, announce plans for Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Night

Calgary, Alta. – The Calgary Hitmen Hockey Club today unveiled a specially-designed Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart-themed jersey to honour The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be.

The limited-edition jersey honours the teams’ namesake with a black and pink design featuring a white Hitmen mask wearing Bret Hart’s trademark pink sunglasses. Inspired by his ring attire, the mask is flanked by black wings and topped with the Hitmen name in bold pink lettering. It is trimmed with pink flames along the bottom and, as a tribute to his iconic leather jacket, has three pink stripes below a pink star on each sleeve. In honour of the Hitmen’s 25th season in the Western Hockey League, the jersey also has shoulder patches with Calgary’s 25th anniversary logo in pink.

https://whl.ca/article/hitmen-releas...man-hart-night

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

sweet.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Best there is, best there was, best there ever will be!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Best there is, best there was, best there ever will be!

I always thought Bret was slightly overrated. There was one thing he was not the best at - mic skills and talking. He constantly stumbled and fumbled over his words. He still does. Every time he is given a microphone, I cringe and usually hit "mute" or change the channel for a few minutes (I do the same for that wind-bag Don Cherry).
    Last edited by Leafsman; 10-23-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I always thought Bret was slightly overrated. There was one thing he was not the best at - mic skills and talking. He constantly stumbled and fumbled over his words. He still does. Every time he is given a microphone, I cringe and usually hit "mute" or change the channel for a few minutes (I do the same for that wind-bag Don Cherry).

He did indeed have some mic issues, but bell-to-bell there was nobody better. Kinda tough to fault a guy that's had a major stroke with speech issues today.