Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Usain Bolt says he is ready to play in the NFL but only for the Patriots or with Aaron Rodgers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-calling.html

Usain Bolt says he 'is ready' to play in the NFL if the Patriots or Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers ever came calling.

The Olympic sprint champion, 33, told TMZ he would consider taking up American football for the right team after he tied the quickest ever NFL 40-yard dash with no warm-up and wearing tracksuit and trainers.

When probed what it would take for him to play Bolt replied: 'If the Patriots or Aaron Rodgers call me. If they call me, I'm ready.'

The eight-time Olympic gold medalist is also confident about his chances of success, saying 'of course' when asked if he would win a championship with the Patriots.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who was the coach or gm for Dallas when they brought Bob Bullet Hayes as the fastest human. Would be this all over again depending how good Usian is at catching passes

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

He's making demands already without having caught a single pass. Does he realize that he has to be able to run more than one route?
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.