Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pittsburgh interested in Kaepernick?

Local news channel in Pittsburgh saying Steelers are considered early favorites to take Kaepernick. I for one am not happy! We got rid of two circus clowns (AB and Bell), we don't need any more distractions!
    Collecting Oneil Cruz, Liover Peguero, Joey Bart, Julio Rodriguez, Corbin Carroll, Adley Rutschman, Gunnar Henderson

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

What makes him a circus clown? It's been reported that he's not going to kneel anymore. He's clearly learned his lesson that if a person doesn't stick to sports while sports'ing, he will not longer be able to sports.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...em-next-season

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go back and read what I wrote, I called him a distraction. We'll see what happens, whoever picks him up! I'm sure he's not just going to give up THE CAUSE just like that. If not kneeling, it'll be something else!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go back and read what I wrote, I called him a distraction.

will do!

We got rid of two circus clowns (AB and Bell), we don't need any more distractions!

If you had said "we got rid of two distractions (AB and Bell)" I would have understood. But by calling them circus clowns, a reasonable person would infer that circus clowns cause distractions. Saying that Kaepernick causing a distraction would mean he is lumped in with AB and Bell who are defined as clowns.

We'll see what happens, whoever picks him up! I'm sure he's not just going to give up THE CAUSE just like that. If not kneeling, it'll be something else!

I do not think we will be able to amicably debate this so I'll say agree to disagree.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wasn't looking for a debate or a schooling. That was just my thought that I posted. It's a shame that I "triggered" a reaction such as yours though! I will reiterate what you said; we can agree to disagree!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

duplicate post
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-15-2019 at 02:20 PM. Reason: duplicate
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Local news channel in Pittsburgh saying Steelers are considered early favorites to take Kaepernick. I for one am not happy! We got rid of two circus clowns (AB and Bell), we don't need any more distractions!

You must have really been irate with Ben Roethlisberger with all the women that he was accused of raping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't care for Ben for that very reason!

You must have really been irate with Ben Roethlisberger with all the women that he was accused of raping.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a shame that I "triggered" a reaction such as yours though!

Only triggered in the grammatical sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good one, Skippy!

Only triggered in the grammatical sense.