Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Browns Garrett tries to give helmet back, Steelers overreact.

Towards the end of the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game, Steelers QB Mason Rudolph's helmet appears to come off. Trying to be friendly and show good sportsmanship, Browns DE Myles Garrett thoughtfully tried to help Rudolph out by putting his helmet back on for him. Unfortunately Rudolph moved which caused accidental contact with his head.

Capture2.JPG

Garrett "Bro, why'd you move?!"

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should write for the media! Lol! Seriously though, there is NO room in the NFL for Miles Garretts action. The discipline needs to be stronger than sitting out the rest of the year. They need to hit him where it hurts the most! His wallet!
    Collecting Oneil Cruz, Liover Peguero, Joey Bart, Julio Rodriguez, Corbin Carroll, Adley Rutschman, Gunnar Henderson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You should write for the media! Lol! Seriously though, there is NO room in the NFL for Miles Garretts action. The discipline needs to be stronger than sitting out the rest of the year. They need to hit him where it hurts the most! His wallet!

So I take it you either didn't see or are going to ignore the part of Rudolph provoking Garrett.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, you condone ripping a player's helmet off and beating him with it!? Unreal! I

So I take it you either didn't see or are going to ignore the part of Rudolph provoking Garrett.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The people(?) that want to blame Rudolph are the same kind of people(?) that tell a woman who was raped that she was wearing sexy clothing and asked for it.

Garrett should have gotten 16-games so that nobody ever does this type of criminal assault again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There were many players involved in the incident, and all of them should be punished, including Rudolph. But what Garrett did was unconscionable! That helmet could have put Rudolph in a coma, or worse yet, killed him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So, you condone ripping a player's helmet off and beating him with it!? Unreal! I

Show me where I ever said that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It sounds to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you feel Rudolph should get the same punishment as Garrett!?

Show me where I ever said that.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Rudolph wasn't an innocent bystander in this, but the retaliation is out of whack. Can't be using a helmet as a weapon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I agree Rudolph should be punished 1-3 games. Pouncey 3-6, Garrett - (16) [one season to start now and IF the Browns make the playoffs, those count too and no pay for those games], the other Browns player 1-3. They were all in the mess to some degree beyond football emotions. Garrett's retaliation was too far, but there is no way Rudolph is innocent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast