Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

02-03 SP Authentic Basketball

02-03 SP Authentic Basketball will be coming out this week 4/25. Are you interested in getting some of this product?

Why or Why Not?

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

I was very interested in buying sp authentic this year and actually bought a box. After opening it, I am no longer interested. Granted you are guaranteed 2 autos in the box there is nothing else you are guaranteed except for one rookie card. For the amount of money these boxes are you should be guaranteed more. Got one rookie auto of some crappy rookie and etan thomas. I know the players you get are not always the best but for money you are spending you should get more than a box full of base cards.

VinceCarter15
    pm sent

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

john1170, who was the rookie auto you got? Just wondering, thanks.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    john1170, who was the rookie auto you got? Just wondering, thanks.

Tim

It was Curtis Borchardt

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Would you be willing to trade it? I'm a huge fan of Stanford graudates and collect their autos! lmk, thanks!

Tim

See burrellfan05's Items on eBay

do u have any paul pierce rcs

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what do you all think so far. I understand that this product doesn't have jerseys but doesn average about 2 autos per box.

Would you rather have autos than jerseys?

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the autos better than the Jerseys but at least lower the price for the packs. Same price with less in it. I have heard so many horror stories about people opening boxes. Many people do not like this product that I have spoke to.

Card Crazy
    I like these cards a lot. I bought 3 packs and I ended up with a Steve Francis /2000 and a rookie Mike Batiste /1500. I am pretty pleased with the packs so far, although I did end up getting a few doubles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast