Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - The_Franchise will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi John, how attached are you to your 2004 Donruss Classics Team Colors #7 Paul Molitor Bat /25? I could use this card in PC. I still don't have HOF Autos, and I haven't added much to my GU'd FT list lately, but I do have some that are not on the list above, some of the above have been traded. Would you take trade bait for the Molitor? Is there anything else you might be looking to obtain? Just a couple more for your consideration.
    • '12 Prime Cuts Icons Rickey Henderson #21 GU'd fabric /99
    • '03 Fleer/Flair Diamond Cuts GU'd Jersey Mike Piazza #DC-MP
    • '14 Panini America's Pastime Trading Swatches Tom Glavine #TS-TG /125
    • '03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Frank Robinson Purple #J-FR1 /150
    • '05 UD Sweet Spot Classic Jim Bunning Classic Materials #CM-JB
    • '04 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Phil Niekro #HS-PN
    • '04 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Pedro Martinez GU'd Jersey #AW-29 /97
    • '12 TTT Jim Rice GU'd Memorabilia #TTUR-7 /27

Thanks,
    Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Hi John, how attached are you to your 2004 Donruss Classics Team Colors #7 Paul Molitor Bat /25? I could use this card in PC. I still don't have HOF Autos, and I haven't added much to my GU'd FT list lately, but I do have some that are not on the list above, some of the above have been traded. Would you take trade bait for the Molitor? Is there anything else you might be looking to obtain? Just a couple more for your consideration.
    • '12 Prime Cuts Icons Rickey Henderson #21 GU'd fabric /99
    • '03 Fleer/Flair Diamond Cuts GU'd Jersey Mike Piazza #DC-MP
    • '14 Panini America's Pastime Trading Swatches Tom Glavine #TS-TG /125
    • '03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Frank Robinson Purple #J-FR1 /150
    • '05 UD Sweet Spot Classic Jim Bunning Classic Materials #CM-JB
    • '04 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Phil Niekro #HS-PN
    • '04 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Pedro Martinez GU'd Jersey #AW-29 /97
    • '12 TTT Jim Rice GU'd Memorabilia #TTUR-7 /27

Thanks,
    Daniel

I usually don't trade "sideways" but will if it's for your pc.

Your Willie keeler books $25 as does my molitor (in the 2017 beckett alamanac anyway)

If there's anything else in gued I have you need for your pc, I'd trade for keeler, bottomley, maybe one or two other old timers.
    John
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually don't trade "sideways" but will if it's for your pc.

Your Willie keeler books $25 as does my molitor (in the 2017 beckett alamanac anyway)

If there's anything else in gued I have you need for your pc, I'd trade for keeler, bottomley, maybe one or two other old timers.
    John

John, I could use the '05 Leaf T. Hoffman /50. I was wondering if any of these are SN'd, '01 Donruss Studio E. Martinez bat, King Kings N. Ryan, or Yankee Stadium Legacy M. Mussina.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, I could use the '05 Leaf T. Hoffman /50. I was wondering if any of these are SN'd, '01 Donruss Studio E. Martinez bat, King Kings N. Ryan, or Yankee Stadium Legacy M. Mussina.

Those 3 are not serial numbered (and can't trade the Hoffman and Ryan for tradebait….only pc stuff)

If you're interested in the Martinez ($15) and mussina ($40), I'd trade them for the 2 Billy Herman bat cards.

So,
    My Molitor for your Keeler
    And Martinez/Mussina for 2 Billy Herman bats.

Please post trade or plmk and I will. Today if possible as I have a po run tomorrow and it will be a week before I go back

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John,

Who's left on your GU'd PC needs list? Do you have M. Suttles?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John,

Who's left on your GU'd PC needs list? Do you have M. Suttles?

WOW. I check my HOF listings and I completely missed the 2006 Negro Leagues Elections!!... I'm missing him and a lot of others (mostly very old timers). What gued do you have?
    John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 05-31-2020 at 10:53 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got the '19 Flawless Legends Jumbo blue /25 currently on eBay bv $40, '19 Flawless Legendary dual bat red /20 bv $40, and '19 Flawless Legendary dual bat gold /10. I could part w/ the blue /25 & the dual red /20, but I'd need something special for the gold. I can't use the Ryan, Martinez, or Mussina. I'm really looking for a nice low #'d HOF'r, to add to my GU'd PC collection. Are you keeping anything on standby not in the bucket by chance? I need most of the newly inducted (Mussina, T. Simmons, L. Smith, Rivera, Martinez, Halladay, Baines, Trammell, Thome, Morris, Hoffman, and others. If you're wanting to upgrade any, I've got at least a half dozen #'d 25 or lower that we can discuss maybe in a PM. I know most of these old timers are not on licensed cards, so it's just what's available, and collectors choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12